Nanatsuji 七辻, an unusual 7-way intersection in Ota-ku, halfway between Zoshiki Station 雑色駅 and Kojiya Station 糀谷駅 (map).
View from the street:
See original post: (390 thru 398) Nanatsuji 七辻 seven-way intersection
Note: this intersection is located on or near the original location of the old 六郷用水 Rokugo yōsui irrigation system, aka the Rokugo Canal, which lends its name to a Ward within Ota-ku today.
At the southern border of Ota-ku is Rokugōdote Station 六郷土手駅, also named for the canal.
This post covers several danchi in the Ōta-ku neighborhoods of Minamikamata, Haginaka, Honhaneda, and Minamirokugō. These neighborhoods center around Nanatsuji 七辻, a 7-way intersection (map), supposedly one of only two in Japan.
Here’s the intersection, cross-referenced to the above map:
A sign notes this is “Japan’s best model intersection” 「日本一ゆずり合いモデル交差点」
Now for some of the danchi in this area:
(390) Ward Minami-Rokugo 1-chome 3rd apartment 区営南六郷一丁目第３アパート (map)
(391) UR Minami Rokugo 2-chome Danchi UR都市機構南六郷2丁目団地 (map)
A couple of 13 or 14-story buildings next to the Tamagawa River:
(392) UR Amity Minami-Rokugo ＵＲ都市機構アミティ南六郷 (map)
(393) UR Minami0Rokugo 1-chome Danchi ＵＲ都市機構南六郷一丁目団地 (map)
(394) Toei Minami-Rikigo 1-chome Apartment 都営南六郷一丁目アパート (map)
(395) Ward Hon-Haneda 1-chome 2nd apartment 区営本羽田一丁目第２アパート (map)
(396) Ward Minami-Rokugo 1-chome Apartment 区営南六郷一丁目アパート (map)
View original post 58 more words